Inlays and Onlays are a restorative type of dentistry that focuses on rebuilding tooth structure that has been compromised due to physical trauma, decay, or erosion. The composition of inlays and Onlays is made up of composite resin or porcelain. They can treat new cavities, replace metal fillings, and repair teeth with minimal damage. Just like a traditional dental filling, inlays and Onlays carry out the same function. If your teeth have a large amount of decay, inlays and Onlays can achieve a much significant restoration by helping rebuild the tooth’s biting surface, including the structure of the individual’s teeth. Our experienced dentists in Brampton have years of experience in transforming patients’ lives by offering cost-effective restorative dentistry services.
Are you a person that shy’s away from getting your picture taken? Or perhaps your close your mouth and don’t show off your teeth when you laugh. This is an obvious sign that you need some dental work to regain your self-confidence and show off that million-dollar smile. The reason could be you have a chipped tooth, or it is discoloured. Do not worry; there is a simple and cost-effective solution that ensures you get the smile you’ve always wanted, i.e., dental Inlays and Onlays. Please schedule an appointment with our dental clinic in Brampton today. Below-mentioned is reasons how Inlays and Onlays can improve your smile:
Leaving your decayed tooth untreated can lead to you suffering from severe oral problems in the future, including even losing your tooth. For severe tooth decay, you might be required to get a filling or even get your tooth extracted. Our cosmetic dentist vaneers in Brampton will catch the decay early and treat it with a porcelain inlay. In order to clear the decay, they will be required to remove the part of the tooth and place the porcelain by boning it to the centre of the tooth. Many dentists are using Inlays to treat cavities in recent times because the treatment does not require as much as a natural tooth to be removed as dental fillings do. Unlike regular fillings, porcelain Inlays are also more durable and last longer, and the process takes far less time to complete.
One of the reasons for a loss in an individual’s self-confidence is that they might have chipped tooth preventing them from showing their teeth when having their picture taken. Another reason could be getting your tongue cut on the rough edges of your chipped tooth. The best solution to the problem is getting porcelain Onlays. They are usually placed on the front of the individual’s teeth, the part of your teeth where everyone sees when you smile. Onlays are bonded to the surface of your tooth, covering any cracks or chips, ensuring you show off your pearly whites with renewed confidence and no hesitation.
- Because the treatment removes less of your natural teeth, it preserves them by bonding them directly.
- When Inlays or Onlays are bonded to the teeth, they help restore and strengthen the dental structure of your teeth.
- The materials used in Inlays and Onlays are durable and can last for up to ten years if maintained properly.
- Inlays and Onlays can be personalized to match the surrounding appearance of your teeth.
- Unlike amalgam silver fillings which can cause discolouration to your teeth, Inlays and Onlays can keep your teeth white. Our dentists in Brampton can help you choose the right one for you.
After careful consideration, if you choose to get porcelain Inlays and Onlays, please do not hesitate to contact the dental clinic in Brampton – Beaumaris Dental Care to book an appointment with one of our professional dentists.
- The Ultimate Guide to Professional Teeth Whitening Services
- Why Choose Beaumaris Dental Care for Your Oral Health Needs in Brampton
- Top 5 Benefits of Dental Crowns You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Transform Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers: A Step-by-Step Process
- The Importance of Regular Dental Checkups: A Comprehensive Guide